Startup Name: Soham Websolutions.
Founder Name: Neeraj Malakar.
1.What is the Name of Your Venture? Any specific reason for this name?
Soham Web Solution And the meaning of Soham is identifying oneself with the universe or ultimate reality. And in my family, our businesses we referred to Soham as Business Name
2. Who is your target Audience/clients?
We basically targeted our local audience/clients, because we initially want our town to grow digitally, making their business online. Whereas, we also have our clients throughout India.
3. Where is your venture based (city, state, country) & What are your geographical target areas?
Soham Web Solution located in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh in India. Presently, we have targeted the local area, but we are looking forward to expanding the enterprise over India and outside countries.
4. What problems does your venture resolve? What are your products or services?
Soham Web Solution is an IT-based Company so we resolve all the problems related to the IT sector. The services and products provided by us are – Web Development, Web Designing and Online Marketing, E-commerce Solutions.
5. Share the idea or story behind the venture. How did it come to existence? What motivated you to start your own venture?
When I’m doing a job, I saw that all companies not preferred freshers and because of this they face too many problems, So I’m decided that I start a training institute to train them and after the training at Low Budget courses of Middle-class students that everyone can afford it and they get job in their area effortlessly. And with it, we decided that we provide employment to our students so we hire our students and Start Training + Job. Now we have a team of 16 members including HR, Developers, and Designers.
6. Who are your biggest competitors and how do you differentiate yourself from them?
In my City there are too many Training providers are there and they take the very High cost for training and still some student didn’t get the job. But I’m guaranteed that every student I trained never suffers from unemployment.
7. How did you identify your co-founder? Tell us something about your co-founder/s
I have 2 co-founders of my this venture Ravi Yadav and Prithviraj Singh Rajput, We travel together when we doing the job at Indore in different companies.
8. How did you hire your first team members? What skills do you want in your employees/team?
As we have started with a Training Institute first, so we already have the option before us. When we decided to start the business, we hired them as our employees. The primary thing that we want in our employees/team is that they should work effectively and efficiently, fulfilling the requirements of our respected clients.
9. What expansion plans are you looking for the next 2 years, next 5 years?
My plan for the next 2 years is to increases the team members and adopt new technologies for the growth of my business and I want to publish my own Software Products and Solutions in the market. My plan for the next 5 years I want to expand my business in different cities. My main focus is to build a great training center and Innovative, creative Development team over across the cities.
10. Where do you want to see yourself in the next 10 years?
To becoming an LLC company with over 2-3 Training and Development centers and 200+ employees.
11. What are your immediate goals over the next 1, 3, 6 and 12 months?
Publishing my own software solutions and Provide training to more students so they can learn and get a job easily.
12. Have you raised any funding? Or have any plans for the funding?
No, I didn’t get any funding but In future, if I get Opportunity to I’m ready to grab it.
13. What were the problems you faced during the starting days and how did you resolve them?
We have many ups and down from the beginning and still we are facing some of them. We belong from a small town, so it’s quite hard to satisfy each and every employee needs financially as other IT companies give to their employees.
Also, due to lack of resources, we faced several problems, although presently we are much better than before, still we are continuously trying hard to overcome those problems, especially problems related to finance.
14. What was the most challenging part of your journey till now? How did you overcome those challenges?
The most challenging part that we consider is to hold our team with us because there are many IT companies, who are financially very strong and can satisfy the employee needs very well. We are developing ourselves in the sense to make a high status of our company in the sector.
15. What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
My hobbies are to learn new things and continuous searching for new ideas and skills and I try to implement this points on my self.
16. Whom do you consider your idol or biggest motivator?
There are Four persons I consider as Idol or Motivator are Shailesh Bairagi, Vipin Bairagi, Pulkit Sharma and especially My Father.
17. What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
There is a very basic difference between both as – an entrepreneur has a risk-taking nature whereas, people work for someone are risk-free.
An entrepreneur manages the thing whole in one, but the people who work for someone focuses on one thing.
18. If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
I didn’t want to start my carrier again because I didn’t give myself the other option to choose.
19. How has being an entrepreneur affected your family & Social life?
It affects a lot Because I’m giving my 90% time to my business and I can’t arrange my time for my social life.
20. Anything, you would like to say to our readers or upcoming entrepreneurs?
If you choose an option and never give up and Never give yourself a second option and Don’t think it Just does it.
21. Tell us something about your education & family background.
I’ve completed B.E.(I.T.) in 2011 from Malwa Institute of technology. And about my family, My Father is Shopkeeper, My Mother is Housewife, Brother is on Training in IT company in Chennai, My sister is Married.
22. What is your USP which makes it unique & different from other start-ups in similar domains?
My selling proposal is that all of my student pay fees in Installments and I will consider late fees and In development, I always continuous connected with my all clients till they didn’t get success with there product.
23. What do you think is the biggest threat to the success of small businesses & Start-ups today?
For the start-ups, the biggest threat is Lack of resources, Financial Investments, and Infrastructure support.
24. Do you consider yourself successful and by what means do you measure success?
Yes, Of course I consider myself as a Successful. I started my business with my Last wages(20000) and At my own small room. Now I have an office on Chartered in City and connected to the market. With the team of 16+ employees. Those students I trained they working in reputed companies and growing themselves.