- Never sell yourself to a notion. Never sell you to a relationship. You have to be true for yourself. – Abhijita Kulshreshta Founder @GemStoneUniverse.
- An amazing team, a vibrant community and a goal worth chasing giving every Indian woman a dream of the career of her choice, that is our mantra. – Sairee Chahal @ Sheroes.in
- You women entrepreneurs out there, blaze new paths and don’t allow yourself to be restricted by outdated traditions. – Lisa Srao Founder @ I Brands Beverages.
- Don’t ever let somebody tell you, you can’t do something. – Vedika Goel Founder@ With you.
- When someone says you won’t do this because you are a girl, I can’t rest until I do that. – Aditi Chaurasia Co-Founder @ Engineer Babu.
- We need to eradicate poverty and generate employment and all this can be easily achieved through education. We all need to put in a little for the nation building- a nation we are proud of. – Majumdar Shaw- chairman & MD @Biocon.
- Being able to fulfill a certain need is most gratifying. That thousand of women in India have found a respectable way of making their intimate choices of gratifying feeling. – Richa Kar- Women’s web.
- Entrepreneurship will take you to the darkest depths of despair. It gut-wrenching, but remember that you signed up for it, so go ahead and enjoy it. Stop being serious, enjoy the moments and highs and lows. When dark days come, smile through those as well. – Naiyya Saggi- CEO & Founder @BabyChakra.
- Women can do anything they believe in, they just have to believe in themselves. – kanika Tekriwal- CEO & Co-Founder @JetSetGo.
- Keep a long-term focus control your anxiety, and play on your strengths. – Ameera Shah-MD & CEO @Metropolis Healthcare.
- Make a dreaming mandatory. Let the girls have ambition. That’s a start. – Suchi Mukherjee Founder& CEO @Limeroad.
- Trust yourself with your dreams castles are not built overnight. – Daisy Tanwani@ Pinklay.
- Nothing will work unless you do. – Upasana Taku Co-founder@Mobiwiki
- Don’t give up on something just because you think you can’t do it. – Chanda Kochhar.
- When I became an entrepreneur, it was easier to find a work-life balance because then I was my own boss. – Sunitha Maheshwari-RxDx and Teleradiology solutions.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings