- Growing organizations in any field must constantly evolve, accept or even seek new ideas, new visions, and new enthusiasms. – J.R.D Tata.
- The goal has never been about being an entrepreneur or starting a company. It has always been about solving a problem we deeply care about. – Shashank ND CEO@Practo.
- Ambition alone doesn’t work. Missions do. – Kunal Shah, CEO @Freecharge.
- Great teams build great ideas. – Shashank Murali, TapChief.
- Wear your failure as a badge of honor. – Sundar Pichai.
- you are not here to follow the pack; you are here to chart your own path. – Sanya Kapoor, Magikbox.
- In business life, first of all, you need to have a commitment, dedication, and passion for what you are doing. – Lakshmi Mittal.
- If you are not innovative, you are waiting to die or becomes less Relevant. – Sandeep Agrawal- Founder Shopclues& Droom.
- If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small. – Ajim Premji.
- It’s not about the new users, it is about the repeat users you can attract. – Mr. Dinesh Agarwal Founder@Indiamart.com
- It is not about ideas. It is about making ideas happen. – Bhavish Aggarwal @OLA
- Start small, Nail it and then make it Big. – Ritesh Agarwal @OYO.
- Human capital is the most precious of all forms of capital available. – Ajay Ramasubramaniam, Zone startups.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings