“StartupsIndia Content Writing Contest” is operated and promoted by The Startupsindia.in By entering the Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm that the details given in the form are true.
You can write whatever topic you are interested in, which should be related to startups or entrepreneurs, It may be resolving issues of the startups or entrepreneurs or giving advice or tips to them. which will be published by the startupsindia.in at https://startupsindia.in/
- The winner will be based on the decision of the judging panel.
- Articles should be no more than 1,500 words in length and must be written in English, fresh and plagiarism-free. All entries will be published online by The Startupsindia.in
- The prizes do not include any items other than those expressly stated.
- All Articles must be received by 5.30 pm on November 7th, 2021, the closing date of the Competition. Only Articles that are duly received by us by the closing date will be eligible for the contest. We cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, or damaged and proof of sending an online entry is not proof that we received it.
- Articles must be submitted in Word, addressed to Info@startupsindia.in, with the subject line: “StartupsIndia Content Writing Contest” with the category name.
- All Articles must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The StartupsIndia accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these terms and conditions and entrants agree to indemnify The StartupsIndia against any claim by any third party from any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant retains the copyright in his or her entry but grants to StartupsIndia a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free license to publish, broadcast (across all media), and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged, together with his or her name, age, and country of residence. This license will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by The StartupsIndia, to fulfill the prizes, and to complete the administration of this Contest.
- By submitting an Entry, you agree that The StartupsIndia may at its sole discretion edit, adapt, abridge or translate the entry for the purposes listed in these terms and conditions (even if you don’t win we may, for example, publish your Articles or excerpts from it as a Participant in the Contest). You grant permission to The StartupsIndia, and to those acting under The Startupsindia’s authority, to use your name, picture, and statements for promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
- We are not liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by you taking part or not being able to take part in this Competition, or from being unable to claim your prize or otherwise participate in the relevant Future event.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. The Competition is void wherever prohibited by law.